As the name suggests the pull-up banner is ready to rock and roll almost immediately - just raise the telescopic pole and pull up the printed banner for an eye-catching display in a matter of moments. Our roller banners arrive in their carry case complete with bespoke full colour graphics printed on premium grade white polyester. Use pull-up banners for promotions in retail environments, trade show instant marketing, fundraising events and even directions and information in colleges and businesses.
Pull-Up Roller Banner
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Quality
Quantity Premium Standard Premium Double 1 £135.00 £45.00 £165.00 2 £235.00 £72.00 £307.00 3 £335.00 £99.00 £419.00 4 £435.00 £126.00 £601.00 5 £535.00 £153.00 £755.00 6 £630.00 £180.00 £900.00 7 £728.00 £207.00 £1,043.00 8 £824.00 £234.00 £1,184.00 9 £900.00 £261.00 £1,242.00 10 £995.00 £288.00 £1,335.00
Big up your promotion, event, award, business, show or just about anything with a larger than life pull-up banner. Printed in vibrant full colour for a striking display our pull-up banners are easy to transport and even easier to assemble in a few minutes at most.
The standard banner is perfect for occasional use whereas the premium banner is happy to be used multiple times.
Pull-Up Banner Printing Specification
- Banners are printed on high quality 180 micron 'no-curl' white polyester vinyl
- Digitally printed on one side with UV cured ink
- Banner height is 2000mm and 850mm wide (See below for detailed spec)
- Standard banners have an aluminum base with slide out feet for stability
- Premium banners have a weighted self supporting base
- Double sided banners come with two pull-up graphics in a single premium base
- Replacement banner graphics can be ordered without the need for a new base
If you need some artistic input or even a full roller banner design just get in touch and we are sure to be able to help you out.
Useful Artwork Information
When setting artwork for your pull-up banner set it to the correct size (2000mm deep by 850mm wide). The bottom 150mm will wind in to the base, so the visible depth is actually 1850mm. It can be plain or printed, but bear in mind that this bit won't display when the banner is pulled up. It always a good idea to allow your design to 'bleed' into this area. You can download a template here.