Benefits of Greeting Card Printing from A Local Printer
At A Local Printer we have been selling greeting card printing online since 2008 and have continuously added to our range. We were the first company to offer greeting cards printed on kraft board, and currently we are the only printer to offer neon / fluorescent greeting cards. Our aim to stay ahead of the curve in terms of style and materials and to introduce new products that are innovative whilst still being eco-friendly. We understand that for our customers in the retail markeplace the edge is what is what gets the sales.
Eco-friendly Greeting Card Printing
Your designs + our printing = fabulous products
With nine different materials to choose from and four standard sizes we hope that our online greeting cards selection will be enough for most people. But we love getting bespoke printing enquiries; it lets us know what papers our customers are interested in, what sizes they would like to see and the additional bells and whistles that would give their cards the ultimate edge. So don't be shy! If you want a card that we don't have online we will almost certainly be able to print it for you; contact us using the Custom Quote button at the top of every page and let's see what we can do to help.
Greeting Card Printing Benefits and Choices
- We offer a unique samples service whereby we print your design on the material of your choice
- We offer a unique Multiple Sorts offer which allows our customers to order up to five different sorts for the same published price
- We offer the option to order up to a whopping 25 different sorts for a small additional cost
- We give customers the option to order an unequal split of sorts
- We include free envelopes with the majority of our greeting cards
- All of our printing is fully eco-friendly in terms of paper, inks and toners and printing methods
- There is the option to have your cards and envelopes inserted in to poly bags, have price stickers and labels applied for a full retail item
- All of our printing and finishing is done in our own factory in West Sussex - no print farming here!
Printing your own designs as a greeting card is a great entry level product in to the retail arena.
- They are very affordable,
- you have different papers to try out,
- there is good mark-up potential,
- they are easy to dispatch to your own customers,
- you can print from as few as 25
- you can mix and match designs and create retail packs
- You can easily expand your range to include matching swing tags, wrapping paper and notebooks - all from A Local Printer of course!