Greeting Card Printed Samples
Unsure of what your artwork will look like once printed? We appreciate that in many cases our Greeting Card Printing is being used as a re-sale item and you want to be sure that the print and quality is to your expectations. Printed samples are ideal if you are unsure how the artwork that you are viewing on a screen translates into a printed item on your paper of choice. We'll also pop an envelope in as well.
From your supplied artwork we will print your samples in the size and paper you select and post out to you for your peace of mind. Please note that samples are supplied flat, not creased or folded unless you select that option from 'Build my Order'.
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity Square 80 x 80mm Square 100 x 100mm A5 A6 DL Square 120 x 120mm Square 148 x 148mm 1 2 3 4 5
Simply select the material from 'Build Your Order', select the size of the card you would like printed and drop into the cart. You will be asked to upload your artwork at the end of the checkout process.
- Card samples are printed on 350gsm silk, textured or recycled boards as per the live products.
- Finished flat sizes: A4 for an A5 card, A5 for A6, DL (210 x 99mm) square 148 x 148mm, square 120 x 120mm, square 100 x 100mm and square 80 x 80mm
- Your greeting cards can be printed portrait or landscape orientation – your card, your choice!
- Cards are supplied trimmed to size and flat, not creased or folded unless you choose that option
Useful Information about your Printed Samples
Your samples are printed digitally and on the same press as all of our greeting cards. Before you go ahead with your designs and order we recommend having a read of our information about digital printing, to be sure that you will be happy with the final results. It is also important to note that there may be a +/- 5% tolerance in the colour between the printed samples and a larger volume of printed greeting cards. This is recognised as commercially acceptable for digital printing and an inherent feature of digital printing.