Loyalty Card Printing
Offering your customers a Loyalty Card is a sure fire way to help generate repeat business by showing you care about them and their experience with you. If a customer has your card in their wallet it is permanent reminder and advertisement of your products and services and can also be used for VIP or Privilege Cards - give these customers a little bit extra as well as an ego boost!
We print our loyalty cards in full colour on thick recycled or silk board so that there is plenty of lfe in them. Get a custom stamp made up and off you go! We are big fans of rewarding loyalty, hence our generous points for pounds scheme. Give your customers the same warm feeling of being valued as we hope we give you :)
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity 85x55mm 250 500 1,000 2,500 5,000
PLEASE NOTE: Place order, pay and submit artwork by 6pm Monday and approve proof by 6pm Tuesday for dispatching on Thursday. Up to 500 are sent via 1st class post, all other quantities are sent via courier. Your artwork may print 'flatter' when printing on recycled board. We will email you a PDF Proof to which you MUST reply and approve before we print!
The opportunity to top up a loyalty card is one of life's little bonuses and an incentive for your customers to drop by and visit again. It may be keeping the caffeine in their system or a special treat at the end of the card, but watching those stamps mount up is addictive! Our cards are eco printed on 100% recycled board and perfect for ink stamps, or on smooth silk board which works very well with a biro!
- Printed single or double sided on 300gsm Recycled Uncoated Board
- Or printed on 350gsm Silk Art (not as good for ink stamps!)
- Printing in full colour using eco friendly printing vegetable oil based inks
- We can produce a design for you at a fixed price. Simply select Buy Design from 'Build Your Order'
- Order and approve by Tuesday for delivery on Friday
- VAT is due on this product and will be added in the shopping cart
- Add our Eco Logo for Free!
Why not read our blog about loyalty card printing for tips on getting the best from your product