Custom Colouring Books
Put your wonderful designs to good use with our new 'Art Therapy' colouring-in range. Our A4 and A5 colouring books have 40 individual pages eco printed in black on 100gsm uncoated recycled paper. Including the cover this makes a wonderful 44 page book.
With every 5 out of 10 books sold via that mammoth online super retailer (you know the one I mean!) being a colouring book, can you not afford to have this as a re-sale product on your website? And to be honest, we are all in love with them - it takes doodling to a whole new level!
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity A5 Book A4 Book 25 50 75 100 150 250 500 750 1,000
The ideal opportunity to turn your designs in to a product that everyone will love and also benefit from. Taking time to enjoy colouring-in has proven to reduce stress in adults and is good fun too. Choose from standard size A4 or on-the-move A5.
Colouring Book Printing Specification
- A4 and A5 Colouring Books have 40 pages printed in black on both sides, plus a heavy cover printed in colour
- All pages are individual, so 40 different designs for book pages
- Covers are printed in colour on 300gsm board
- Pages are printed in black (or greyscale)with on 100gsm uncoated recycled paper
- Dispatched within 6-9 days from proof approval
- For different quantities please contact us or use our Custom Quote Form found at the top and bottom of each page
Why are colouring books a good re-sale product?
Colouring books for children have always been a go-to product for many families, guaranteed to result in keeping idle hands occupied for a while. But now colouring books have been re-discovered by adults as a way to de-stress and unwind. They are a proven way to promote relaxation and calming, something we can probably all benefit from at some point of our hectic lives. Now we know that our lovely designer customers have got lots of illustrations up their sleeves, and what a better way to put them to good use than with a custom colouring book and take advantage of this new phenomenon.
For inspiration have a look at this post from Creative Bloq, chock full of some of the best colouring books for grown ups to hit the streets.