Pantone Compliment Slip Printing
Pantone printing is particularly important for any business that has a defined brand and that requires very accurate colour matching on their printing. To ensure that all of their printed products match a set of pantone colours are often established for their logo. Specific colours from the Pantone range are also referred to as Spot Colours.
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Colour
Quantity 1 Colour 2 Colour 3 Colour 500 1,000 2,500 5,000 7,500 10,000 15,000 20,000
Please allow 5 WORKING days from order, payment and proof approval for delivery of your Stationery. We will email you a PDF Proof to which you MUST reply and approve before we print!
Ensure your business critical stationery matches by opting for pantone (spot colour) printing on 120gsm Recycled or smooth Advocate papers. When preparing your artwork be sure to use Pantone refeences that have a U suffix - this indicates what the colour will look like when printed on uncoated papers such as these.
Spot Colour Compliment Slip Printing
- Compliment Slip Printing is in 1, 2 or 3 Pantone spot colours (one of which may be black)
- The Colours are specified using their PMS Number (Pantone Matching System) - this a 3 or 4 digit No.
- Choose from either 120gsm Advocate Smooth or Recycled paper
- Single or double sided print using vegetable oil based inks.
- Use our design service if you have no artwork. Simple select this option from 'Build Your Order' for instant pricing.
- VAT is due on this item and added in the shopping cart
Useful Information about Pantone Printing
The majority of the time it is cheaper to print using standard four colour printing (CMYK) but there are instances when opting for spot colours is preferable. This may be for a consistent logo reproduction or when printing colours that just don't work well out of four colour printing, such as oranges. However, be aware that even spot colours will look visually different when printed on coated or uncoated papers, although in fact the colour is exactly the same.