Unsure of what your artwork will look like once printed? We appreciate that in many cases our Notebook Printing is being used as a re-sale item and you want to be sure that the print and quality is to your expectations. By ordering Digital Proofs from our Sample Service we will print your artwork on the correct cover material* and post it to you for your peace of mind.
*Please note that we can only print cover samples of our new 60 and 80 page notebooks*
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Option
Quantity A5 Cover A6 Cover Lge Sq. Cover Sml Sq. Cover A5 Sq. Spine Cover A6 Sq.Spine Cover A5 Sample A6 Sample Lge Sq. Sample Sml Sq. Sample Journal Cover 260x180mm 1 2 3 4 5
We will post your proofs to you within 5 working days of payment and proof approval. Please note we are unable to supply fully made up notebook samples of journal or square spine style, but print covers only.
Cover options are 300gsm Recycled, 350gsm Smooth Premium or 280gsm kraft.
- Choose the paper for the cover from the drop down box 'Choose Paper & Printing'
- Select covers only or a fully made up square, A6 or A5 notebook sample
- We cannot print a full sample notebook of Journal or Square Spine Style notebooks - covers only
- Large square is 200 x 200mm; small square is 150 x 150mm
- Journal size artwork with spine is 269 x 374mm
- Remember to add 3mm or 5mm spine for A5 and A6 square spine notebooks
- Upload your artwork at the end of the checkout process
- Fully made up samples come with plain text pages only
What Printed Notebook is right for me?
Whilst our printed sample service is an affordable route for you to go down when deciding what type of notebook is best for you, it is worth knowing a little bit about the papers that we use for the covers.
Recycled Covers - are printed on 300gsm recycled paper. This is a heavy board that has the benefit of feeling thick to touch due to all of the fluffy wood pulp fibres that make the board. It has a slight texture to it and is good for eco-friendly printing.
Smooth Premium Covers - although at 350gsm board is heavier than the recycled board it feels lighter. This is because it is rolled under pressure to make the lovely smooth finish which results in the pulpy fibres being compressed and hence is thinner.
Kraft Covers - well kraft is just kraft! It is a two sided board that is darker brown on one side than the other. We always assume the darker side is the front. It is thick in the hand and 100% recycled, so another great eco-friendly choice.