For a notebook that is really going to stand out our new neon / fluorescent notebooks are going to be real show stealers.
Available with 100% recycled and premium silk covers our neon notebooks come in a choice of Hot Pink, Lime Green or Bright Orange ink - select the colour you want from Build your Order. Add a pop of black to your design for contrast and emphasise - you can select this option from 'build your order'.
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity A6 A5 50 100 250 500 750 1,000
Neon printing is going to be the next big thing so get in there early and be the first on the block with a range of hip hop neon notebooks. Super bright and lots of fun, just right combined with a hit of black for extra contrast.
Neon Notebooks Specification
- 300gsm 100% Recycled Cover or
- 350gsm Premium Silk Cover Material from sustainable sources
- Notebook sizes available as 40 page A5 and A6
- Litho printed in Hot Pink, Bright Orange or Lime Green
- Option to add black to your design
- Cover is printed outside front and outside back
- Up to 4 cover designs included within the prices shown
- 90gsm uncoated recycled unprinted pages
- Dispatched within 10 working days from payment and PDF Proof approval
- Our Notebook Artwork Guide is available here
- VAT is due on this product and added in the shopping cart
Order up to Four Different Cover Designs
These notebooks are printed litho with special neon/fluorescent inks. We like to share the love and can print up to four cover designs for the same price. The catch - it must be the same neon ink for all versions, so all Hot Pink or Lime Green etc. Due to the complexity of printing and binding this product we do not offer more than 4 designs currently.
Useful Information about this Notebook
What type of cover is best for me?
The recycled covers are printed on a pulpy board and feel thick to the touch. Because the paper has an 'open' texture the ink is absorbed more and will not be as vivid. The premium smooth board is a heavier weight than the recycled but feels thinner. This is because the fibres in the paper have been squashed during the process and that makes the board feel very smooth. This smooth finish enables the ink to sit on the surface and results in a stronger ink colour.