Rounded Corner Notebook Printing
The addition of rounded corners to your notebooks delivers a contemporary feel and really is 'the finishing touch'. We add a 10mm radius corner to the top and bottom right hand corners of each notebook for a sleek finish.
Choose from our 350gsm Smooth Premium or 300gsm Recycled covers printed on one or both sides. Go mad with your designs by using our amazing (and free!) option to have up to five designs printed for the same price. Either way your notebook will have the X-factor!
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity A6 Square Small 148 x 148mm A5 Square Large 200 x 200mm 50 100 250 500
The addition of radius corners to these notebooks gives them a modern, contemporary look and is a great finishing touch. For adding rounded corners to Kraft notebooks click here.
Round Corner Notebooks
- Available in 300gsm Recycled covers or 350gsm Premium Smooth covers
- The covers may be printed on one side (i.e.outside front and back) or both sides
- Option to add printed pages
- Square Small is 148 x 148mm and Square Large is 200 x 200mm
- Our Rounded Corners are done by hand for the perfect finish.
- Up to 12 working days to dispatch from proof approval
- Check our Notebook Artwork Guide for tips on supplying your artwork.
- VAT is due on this item and added in the shopping cart
Adding Printed Pages
- The text pages are printed in black/greyscale only on 90gsm uncoated recycled paper
- Don't forget to include your text page artwork - we can offer help if you are unsure about what your common text pages can be
- Text pages are printed litho with vegetable oil based ink
- All of the text pages must be exactly the same - so no page numbers allowed for example
Order Multiple Sorts of your Notebooks Designs
Useful Information about this Notebook
What are common text pages? This means that all of the inner text pages are printed the same - for example this might be lines, squares, logos, pictures or words. These inner text pages are only printed in black, or as tints of black, to create a grey scale.
What type of cover is best for me? The recycled covers are printed on a pulpy board so feel thick to the touch. The premium smooth board is a heavier weight than the recycled but feels thinner. This is because the fibres in the paper have been squashed during the process that makes the board feel very smooth. If you are unsure about the best cover for your designs we recommend ordering a printed proof first.
Order a Printed Sample
Order a sample notebook printed with your artwork to be sure you are happy with the materials and finish - we're sure you will be!
See how we make our round corner notebooks - for the perfect finish we do it by HAND!