Singer Sewn Notebooks
Fabulous thread stitched notebooks available in A6, A5 and A5 Landscape sizes with a choice of white or black thread as standard. Eco-printed covers on kraft, recycled or premium (eucalyptus pulp) paper with 36 plain pages of 100% recycled paper to fill with very important stuff.
These stitched notebooks are actually sewn by hand and create a lovely finished product. We love them!
1. Build Your Order
2. Choose your Quantity and Size
Quantity A6 A5 Landscape A5 100 200 300 400 500
Our brilliant thread sewn notebooks come complete with the knowledge that they have been carefully stitched by hand. Available with our multiple sorts option and a choice of cover material these notebooks will make a welcome addition to your retail opportunities.
Thread Stitched Notebooks
- 300gsm uncoated Recycled or Kraft Covers or
- 350gsm Premium Smooth cover from sustainable sources
- Printed with eco-friendly digital toners
- 36 plain pages of 90gsm uncoated recycled paper
- Up to 4 cover designs included within the prices shown
- Hand stitched with white or black thread
- Dispatched within 8 - 10 working days from payment and PDF Proof approval
- Our Notebook Artwork Guide is available here
- VAT is due on this product and added in the shopping cart
Stock up with diferent cover designs
We will print up to four cover designs for the same published price. If you would like to order more than four designs please contact us for a price.
Useful information about this notebook
What type of cover is best for me? The recycled covers are printed on a pulpy board with a thicker feel to the touch. The premium smooth board is a heavier weight than the recycled but feels thinner. This is because the fibres in the paper have been squashed during the process that makes the board feel very smooth. This board is made from eucalyptus pulp so eco-friendly but not recycled. If you are unsure about the best cover for your designs we recommend ordering a printed proof of the cover first using our samples service.
Designing for Digital Printing has a few rules that you should be aware of to get the very best out of your product.